Monday, March 25, 2013

March Blog Challenge Day 25


March Blog Challenge
Day 25: describe your location
March 25, 2013

This could be fun. I will give various hints and descriptives. Then you have to guess where I am in five parts: state, city, where I am located, what room I can be found in, and what material object I am positioned on. If you can guess all five hints correctly – you will win an Amazon gift card. In order to receive your gift card you have to use the comment field to submit your guesses. Bonus: increased amount on gift card if you are a follower of this blog. Offer ends 3/31/13

In no particular order:
Hint 1 - 8 15 13 5
Hint 2 - Hint 3 including what rhymes with dune.
Hint 3 - covered, should be comfortable but I need a new one, some prefer this to be hard and others prefer for it to be softer.
Hint 4 - pictograms two words
plus
Bee - e



minus
This is an _______


Hint 5 - You can learn more about my location by visiting the website of my book.
Good Luck!
Until next time or the next… dream
K.E.Nowinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!