Monday, March 25, 2013

March Blog Challenge Day 22


March Blog Challenge
Day 22: what do you do when you are home alone?
March 22, 2013

One of my favorite things to do when I am home alone is to just chill.  Not chill by definition, rather my own interpretation. This could be a lazy day in bed, relaxing with nothing that needs to be done, and watching something good. It can be difficult to find something exciting to watch on TV, so usually I would prefer to rent a movie on-demand. I think the last time was a week or two ago, when I stayed up late and rented Wreck-it Ralph. It was such a cute movie. You can read my review on another blog of mine waitwatchwonder.blogspot.com.
I just like this form of shutting my head down, not analyzing anything, and not dealing with reality (at that time). I know eventually reality has to be dealt with. Unfortunately, I have been through a lot in life. I know there are others that have probably been through more than I have. But, for me, it has been really rough for over a decade now.
Risky Business (1983)
Another thing I like to do when I am home alone is to jam to some favorite tunes. Again, jam not by definition. This really helps me get motivated when I need to clean the house. There is something about putting in a favorite CD and dancing around. If you are self-conscious like me, dancing in front of just anyone can be difficult (and usually would require the help of alcohol). But, when you don’t think anyone is looking it can be really fun to just let-go. Of course, I would be so embarrassed if I did see someone that was watching me. Probably wondering – what the heck is that nut job doing?
What do you like to do when you are home alone?
Until next time or the next… dream
K.E.Nowinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!