Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Blog Challenge Day 17


March Blog Challenge
Day 17: When and why did you start blogging?
March 17, 2013

When I was looking into ways to promote my book and to get my name out there, the suggestion was to blog. So, last month I researched free blog sites and enrolled in Blogger.  It was really exciting and it took me a while to learn certain things (and still learning) but I think I am getting the hang of it. The March Blog Challenge has really helped me to find structure and blogging topics. I finally realized too how to organize the different topics. At first I was putting everything on one blog site (goingoffdreams.blogspot.com), and then when I decided to branch out I added three more sites. My personal life and experiences (testimonyinlife.blogspot.com) I put into one site, I am still working on structure. The other sites keep me busy and I haven’t really been able to write as much as I would like for the site titled Faith Warrior. One site that I wish more people would comment and interact with is Wait Watch Wonder (waitwatchwonder.blogspot.com). Here I write about movies and TV shows, something I have always loved.  Of course, goingoffdreams.blogspot.com is entitled Going off Dreams: the journey, here I write about my experiences in writing my first book.
Since I started blogging I realized it is a great way to cultivate many things, like writing techniques, and inner therapy. It is a place you can write whatever you want, people may or may not respond, and either way it’s out there and off your chest. This is one thing that I do need to work on – how do you get your readers to comment and interact with your posts?
Any questions, comments, or concerns are always welcomed. I know I am far from perfect and truly appreciate constructive criticism.  I appreciate you taking the time to read this; I look forward to hearing from you soon! Please – spread the word and share my blogs – Much love J
Until next time or the next… dream
K.E.Nowinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!