Monday, March 11, 2013

March Blog Challenge Day 11


March Blog Challenge
Day 11: what was the last book you read?
March 11, 2013

Honestly, the last book I read was my own before publishing it. But, I hardly think that’s fair. So, I believe the book I read before that was The Host by: Stephenie Meyers released in 2008. According to Goodreads (www.goodreads.com) it received an average of 3.85 starts (out of possible five stars). My rating would be five stars.  This is a novel that I can read over and over again.
Stephenie Meyers
The story is about alien entities taking over our bodies and follows Melanie Stryder, a survivor and rebel. Once she is captured and the entity enters her body, Melanie continues to fight to get to the ones she loves. Thinking outside of the box, it resembles society and conformity. It is such a good read, I would recommend it to any Science Fiction/Romance readers. I can only pray that Mrs. Meyers will continue the story of these lovable characters.
The Host (2013) (www.IMDb.com) the movie is due to be released later this month: 03/29/13. When I first saw this trailer I just about jumped out of my seat in the movie theater  I believe we were somewhere for one of the midnight showings of another movie. I have been anticipating this since I first read the book and am anxiously awaiting the release.
Until next time or the next… dream
K.E.Nowinsky
p.s. my apologies for not writing more today – I am not feeling well – at all *sniff sniff* L but, I hope you have a marvelous Monday.
p.s.s. how awesome would it be to have Stephenie read my story and like it as much as I have read hers and love them; for any fan of hers, I know this would be a dream come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!