Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A to Z Challenge: Z

April A to Z Challenge
Day 26: Z
4/30/13

"I'm a cabernet fan, but what do I drink on a daily basis? I'm drinking zinfandel. A young, hard cabernet is not sensuous, not delicious. A young zinfandel is." Paul Draper (Quotesea)

Zinfandel is a wine made from red grapes. "The grape found its way to the United States in the mid-19th century, and became known by variations of the name "Zinfandel", a name of uncertain origin." (Wikipedia) While I am not a wine connoisseur, I do appreciate an occasional glass of wine. Local vineyard Boordy created Jazzberry, an enjoyable zinfandel wine. Years ago I was introduced to a St. James (zinfadel wine) at the time it was the only wine that I would drink. As I have matured, my taste in wine has as well.
I would like to thank you for following and joining the site. Here's to my first year of the A to Z Challenge. I hope that I did well and look forward to doing many challenges in the future, so stay tuned. Cheers!
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!