Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A to Z Challenge: C

April Blog Challenge
Day 3: C
April 3, 2013
"Sweet and twisted... does that mean I'm a candy cane?"

Once again there is a game that I have become obsessive with, Candy Crush. It is by King.com and there are different objects to complete before moving onto the next level. The object of the game is to line up (horizontally or vertically) the same color and make of candy. You start with a full board (usually) and you have to switch out different candies to make your lines in order for the rest of the candy to advance down, or for you to reach your
objective. Within the different levels there are different objectives such as clearing the jelly, timed portions, achieving certain amount of points, and bringing ingredients down. It's Tetris with a twist! You only get five lives, so when you don't reach the goals, then you extinguish a life. Not to worry though, connect with Facebook and you can ask friends to send you a life. There are certain areas within the game board that it is required to ask friends for tickets and such. If you are a fan of fun Facebook or App games, then this is one to add to your device. I'm currently stuck around level 50 awaiting a friend to send a ticket so that I can advance.
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky

3 comments:

  1. I've had people sending me requests to play this and I'm afraid to even get started with it. I don't need another addiction LOL.

    Stopping by from the A-Z!
    #warriorminions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristy...I'm returning your visit to my blog and to thank you for becoming a Follower. I see you are doing the AtoZ Challenge and assume that is how you happened by my blog. This is my second year to do the challenge, and so far I'm keeping up...actually a bit ahead. Thanks for Review of Candy Crush!!! I've wondered what it was about since several of my Family and Friends on Facebook have been playing and requesting a 'New Life' from me. I sent my son a message saying I'd already done that for him once. I bet he was rolling his eyes and thinking "Mom, get with the program here on Facebook....it's a game". Who knew??? LOL!!! Anyway, nice to meet you. Hope you'll come back and read my AtoZ LoneStar Quilting Bee posts.
    Sue~CollectInTexasGal
    AtoZ LoneStar Quilting Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Tetris! And candy...this sounds like my kind of game.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!