Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A to Z Challenge: N

April A to Z Challenge
Day 14: N
4/16/13

"But what if you're wrong? What if there's more? What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for? What if you jump? And just close your eyes? What if the arms that catch you, catch you by surprise? What if He's more than enough? What if it's love?" Nichole Nordeman "What If"

Nichole Nordeman is an American contemporary Christian singer-songwriter. I had accidentally received a CD entitled "The Best of Nichole Nordeman" and fell in love with it immediately. I love the song "What If", because so many times in my life people have questioned God and this song goes into the proverbial what if scenarios and perspectives. There is another son on the same CD that talks about witnessing the legacy of Jesus. Every time I listen to this song I cry, because it is told through the eyes of a child. So, if you enjoy contemporary Christian music, you have to check Nichole's music out! Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky


2 comments:

  1. Very inspirational post today. I love this song too. :)

    Closing my eyes and jumping tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary - it's one of my favorites <3

      Delete

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!