Thursday, June 6, 2013

Never Ending Editing

Insecure Writer's Support Group

As I am still going through the second book in my series, I find myself constantly procrastinating. Some refer to me as the queen of procrastination, I learned through my psychology classed that I actually do this somewhat unconsciously because I write more effectively or better, when under pressure. I feel like there is a fuse under my chair, you know, so when the wick is finished it will give me the punch in the right direction. What are some tips you might have for staying on course? I think, for me, much like other artistic abilities, I can only 'perform' when I feel inspired. But my book is not selling, it is not giving me the motivation to continue forward. 
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!