A.K.A - perigee full moon
- January 19, 1992 "Cerebral Palsy telethon raises 23,500,000"
- January 19, 1992 Decree time is restored in Russia after its previous abolition in March 1991.
- January 19, 1992 IBM announces a nearly $5B loss for 1992
- January 19, 1992 Nature Boy Ric Flair becomes WWF champ at Royal Rumble
- January 19, 1992 Rowdy Roddy Piper beats Mountie to become WWF Intercontinental Champ
Old Farmer's Almanac, I looked up the concordance of this area the year before; rain. While I could not find any significant information in connection to to the great Kansas River floods, I did learn that in 1950 the US was considering detonating a nuclear device on the moon! U.S. had plans to nuke the moon - by CNN (2012). Back to the semi-present; under Myth #2 in the the article, Stop the Lunacy! 5 Mad Myths About the Moon (Livescience.com, 2012), scientists fail to find any significance in coordination of weather relations to the super moons, other than the 42% more high and low tide force projected by the elliptical cycle that the moon follows.