Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Spotlights & Excerpt


Book Information 

Title: Ty the Bull by Brenda Perlin, K.D. Emerson and Rex Baughman 
Publish date: July 4, 2014 
Publisher: Blossoming Press 
Genre: Children’s Fiction 
Target audience: 8-12 
Available format: Paperback and Ebook 

Buy Links: 


Author Information 

Short Bio 
Brenda Perlin – author of Shattered Reality and Burnt Promises (Brooklyn and Bo 

K.D. Emerson – author of the controversial dystopian Digitus series and owner of 
MKSP, a publishing house. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQJ7NKA

Rex Baughman – author, scooter extraordinaire and eleven year old wonder boy.

Social Media Links 

Amazon Author page http://amzn.to/1nXGK35 

Praise for Ty the Bull

"This is a great story that can help kids realistically deal with bullying" (Amazon Review).
"This well written children’s story is great for all ages. I loved that the story was told from Ty’s point of view" (Amazon Review).

Excerpt

If things weren’t bad enough, my good buddy, Riley, my grandpa Rick’s German Shepherd, had to be put to sleep. Riley was such a gentle dog, and I loved going over there to be with him. He cracked me up, the way he would lick my entire face, and the way he constantly followed me around. I really miss that dog, but I guess it was his time to go. It’s just so hard not having him around, and it’s not fair that we had to let him go. But Grandpa told me he was hurting, and now, he was going to be with other dogs in Heaven. I think about him a lot, especially when I am alone without any real friends to play with. At least Riley was always nice to me. He could never be mean, and that is what I loved most about him. I could count on his friendship. More than anything, I loved the way he would snuggle with me.



2 comments:

What do you think? Please leave a comment. Thank you!